Sunday, February 22, 2009

phone jerking


Normally I don't use chat rooms, its too hard to jerk and type at the same time LOL
Anyway, I did meet this one guy a few months ago in one, had a few PM's and we have gotten to be somewhat cool.

Well, a few weeks ago, with some prodding from him, we had a phone chat which turned into a phone jerk together. Was kinda hot, not as good as with my bud or buds in the same room with me, but nice nonetheless.

Would any of you readers like to hear about it? lemme know through the comments!

(Especially you Black9! you know who you are!)

10 comments:

whiteboy said...

Sounds awesome! Let's hear how it went!

Anonymous said...

Love to hear if you can bring the ame heat to phone jacking as you do to real time stroking.

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah! Give us something more to jerk to!

SheenV said...

Sure, I'd love to read about it. Also, I'm jancd66 on Yahoo Messanger.

Anonymous said...

If you're ever on Yahoo chat, hit up spunker_nj. (Or if you need another member of your club...lol....) Could use some mutual jack talk now...

spunker_nj@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'd absolutely love to hear about your phone jerk. I've been following your blog and I get a huge boner whenever I read your posts about your club meetings. Tell us about your hot phone experience!

Anonymous said...

Hell yes. I want to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

Let's hear about it!

Mark cum for you said...

Great pic by the way and lets hear that story!

Anonymous said...

Without any stroke buds near-by, phone jacks are the best we can do. I'd love to hear how yours went.