Monday, March 23, 2009

Hands free phone, because hands full of cock

"Sup?"
"Chiilin. Got my dick hard watching some bitch get fucked. You?"
"Man, my shit is brick. You got me ready to buss right now."

I really don't remember what day it was when I first met him. I was in a chat room for masturbators watching the messages scroll by. Looking at all of the different chat names wondering who they were, where they were, what drew them here looking for like minded souls. I did use "maddrapper" as my screen name so when the PM popped up on the bottom of my screen I clicked on it.

Black 9 -"You rhyme?
maddrapper - "Naw I just love it. What about you?"
Black9 - "I fucking love it. I've never seen you in here before, you new?
maddrapper - "yeah. only been in chat room a few times b4. I usually don't do this"
Black9 - "cool"

That's how it started. I won't bore you with all the details. We spent about an hours talking, feeling each other out. At one point towards the end, I told him about my blog and sent him a link, telling him to check it out. I didn't see or hear from him again until about 3 weeks later. I was cruising the chat room again, getting horned up for a Club meeting with my buds, who were due later that day, when I saw Black9 enter the chat room. I sent him a PM with "Sup'?"

Black9 - "Dude. I was hoping I see you in here."
maddrapper - "Cool. How have you been?"
Black9 - "I've been good. I read your blog"
maddrapper - " Great! Did you like it?"
Black9 - " Man, you made me get so hard I had to jack off. You're stories are fuckin hot!"
maddrapper - "glad to hear it."
Black9 - "you go into so much detail..."

(He proceeded to go on and on, yadda yadda yadda LOL. It felt great to finally hear long feedback about my blog. My buds don't count; they are part of the Club. It is comments from you all reading this that keeps me going.)

Anyway, we chatted some more, he promised to keep reading my blog and we parted ways after I told him that my buds had arrived and it was time for another Club meeting. He told me he wished he could join us; I told him I would bust a nut in his honor and signed off. The next week we were both on again. This time we not only chatted but exchanged links of pics we liked. I sent big knockered babes. He sent chicks in panties with the middle pulled aside to show their pink pussies (YUM!). It went on for quite awhile. My cock was rock hard at the keyboard as the pics kept coming and
the chat kept flowing. I felt Black9 was a kindred spirit in the joy of jerking. At one point he asked if I phoned. I told him no, I hadn't done that b4. I really have/had no need. I have my buds when I want to jerk it with another. He told me he trusted me and sent me his phone number, saying call or text him if I ever wanted to get off with him.

I though about it a few days later. Did i want to expand my jerking circle to include someone I never met? someone who was only a screen name? It made me kind of nervous. What If somehow I got outed? People would not understand the Club. I would be some sick freak. I went back and forth with it for about a week, until the next time I saw Black9 pop up in the chat room.

maddrapper - "Sup'? You busy?
Black9 - "nah. just surfing the net, looking for something new to get me going. Why?"
maddrapper - " you jerk off yet today?"
Black9 - "I was saving it for later"
maddrapper - "you want me to join you? I can call?"
Black9 - "cool! do that."

And with that I became a phoneboner.

(Part 2 coming soon!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, bro...pretty good memory! LOL Can't wait to relive pt. 2!

Wolf_Grin said...

Great prologue. Can't wait to read the resolution.

Anonymous said...

MarriedJerk
Hey man, nice story. I've been phone boning with a regular bud for a long while now. It's almost as good as the real thing!
Thanks for the story.