Thursday, June 11, 2009

10 minutes of cumshots




I made it to the end without cumming. Barely!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't know if I will :) Strokin along nicely to all the jizz flyin. thanks bud

Anonymous said...

I spilled many a load to this happy lady featured in the first three minutes of this reel. Poor girl must have to wash her hair three times a day! And that dick flipping maneuver at 2:15 is pretty damn impressive. I bet the guy can toss a doughnut over his shoulder with that thing! Great compilation, sir. Thanks!

whiteboy said...

Didn't even make it halfway. I have no will power when it cums to this blog! Fantastic cumlection!

Noddy Blue said...

A lot of great cum shots there, especially the gal towards the beginning with the between the fingers cumshot. Great stuff.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a parade of classic cumshots! Thank you for sharing those with us!

Mark cum for you said...

Some amazing loads there, thank you so much for those!

Anonymous said...

Damn that was hot.. Busted my load at the towards end.

JohnDough said...

I love the clips where the girl jacks off the guy. So fucking hot!

Anonymous said...

Cumshots are really hot, though it's also nice to see a penis being worked leading up to the cumshot. Now I have to figure out how to cum on the video without getting my semen all over the computer.