
TP, RS and I met at a hotel last month for a road trip 3 man jerk off session and it was epic!
RS rented the room and TP and I met him there. My heart was pounding as I walked through the lobby and rang for the elevator. It was a hotel near LaG, so plenty of business types and travelers in and out. No one to recognize us or wonder why 3 men were meeting in a hotel room. Still, it was exciting being in public like this. What would the family of four waiting for their room key over there think if they knew why i was there? Would the mother cringe in disgust? Would the father want to hit me (or join us? hmmmm.) I shook of my rambling thoughts and knocked on the door to the room. RS let me in; TP hadn't arrived yet. The room had the usual twin beds, desk, dresser, etc. A flat screen TV was front and center. I had brought a portable DVD player and some black orgy porn for us to stroke to, but thankfully I was able to run it into the TV so we could stroke properly! As I was hooking up the inspiration, there was another knock on the door; TP had arrived. He came in and he and RS shook hands and hugs. He came over to me and we did the same.
We spent a few minutes chit chatting and then prepared ourselves. Since we had the opportunity, we all took of our clothes early and just lounged in our underwear. We used the closet and hung up our stuff instead of the usual pile on the floor. RS took one bed, TP the other and I pulled the chair from the desk over and used that. We all got comfortable and I started a movie called Biggest Blackest Orgies 3.




We spent an hour watching without jerking. Just reveling in the male bonding and the freaky ass shit on screen. I won't bore you all with the details of the movie. But as you can see from the screen caps above, suffice to say there were big dicks, phat asses, and cum covered faces and tits. Enough to get RS, TP and I rock hard and staying hard for the whole thing.

After it was over, I put in a second one and we all got ready to stroke. I took off my briefs to let my cock out and it bobbed straight out from my body. TP's familiar thick knob made its appearance, and RS's veiny stick was happily swaying as well. he was spread eagle on the bed. He had taken off the bed spread. The stark white sheets contrasted against his skin making his naked lower half stand out to the eye. I so enjoy watching my buds jerk; almost more than the porn! TP had done the same to his twin. His dark skin really popped against the sheets. His small thick dick was in his right hand. He wasn't jerking yet, just holding it like the old friend it was. Slowly he played; to palm his rock hard cock sending little shivers down his body. Staying with the theme of the day, the second movie was Black Azz Orgy 5, another ebony fuck fest! I started almost bouncing in my seat as the pussy onscreen started fucking. Such fine pieces of snatch, I would do anything to fuck some of those bitches. My ass crack was sweating, my balls were moist, my cock achingly hard. I needed to jerk!

I grabbed my bottle of lube and squirted it all over my shaft. Glistening drops of sex oil flowing all over me, down to my balls. The sensation was marvelous, and I threw my head back in pleasure and groaned out loud. Pure bliss. I started pounding, oblivious to anything else but my need. I was already ready to cum but desperately wanted it to last much longer that it was going to. A separate part of my awareness cataloged what else was happening in the room. TP had taken the bottle from me somehow and had also coated his cock with lube. He was on his knees, spread eagled slightly, his ass resting on his heels. He was jerking slowly but surely. RS was still on his back, but was two fisting himself. One hand was on his dick the other was playing with his nuts. TP was a having himself a good ole time working his dick. "Oh, holy fuck." He groaned. Panting and moaning muttering about fucking the shit out of some bitch onscreen. It made the jerking all the better for me hearing his filthy talk.
I stood up and stroke walked over to RS's bed and knelt on the end of it. I was facing the screen and knew RS could see my ass right in his face. My cheeks clenched and released thinking of nutting soon. I felt RS shift around. Before I knew it he was shoulder to shoulder with me. "I don't want to see your fat hairy ass, you dick. I want bust my load thinking about her pussy" he teased. I smiled and simply keep pumping my slick throbbing cock. Feeling the rush of sex in the room, we three men immersed ourselves in the epic joy of group masturbation. TP called out his readiness to pop. I was close as well. I could let it fly at moments notice by then. TP told RS to call the bitch to get our loads.
We watched for another minute or so...



... until this bitch appeared getting the cock.




RS let out a grunt of pure animalistic lust and and said "HER!!!"
His right hand went into overdrive and was a blur on his penis.
TP yelled out "YEAH MAN! Fuck that bitch!" and also went into bust it mode.
I saw her take another thick dick in her mouth after swapping spit with another whore and said "gobble that dick you cock loving, ball licking slut!!!!!"
I lasted just a few more hard death grip strokes until the "old faithful about to blow" rumble rolled through my body. I didn't bring the cum catcher towel that we usually use for a Club meeting. Who needs to when your in a hotel room? I simply slid off the bed stood next to it and aimed for the sheets. RS copied me and TP rushed over to join the two of us. Mind you this only took about 10 seconds and was with out any verbal prompting. After years of beating off together no words were needed by the end.
That was all I could take as I felt my balls tighten and then the pleasure shot though my cock. I arched my back and came, spurting white cum into the air to splash onto the wrinkles sheet of the bed. My cock kept twitching each time my muscles spasmed. RS' dick pulsed in his hand as he blew his load, his semen arcing in the air and landing to mix with my cum. It looked incredible, as his huge prick got even bigger in his hand, I could feel the powerful spasms through the shaking of the matress, the big cock surging, as he squirted gob after gob of hot cum. TP sucked air through his clenched teeth, throwing his head back, moaning loudly and came at the same time, knees almost buckling as the head of his dick blasted, his body writhing with pleasure. He grunted and groaned, saying breathlessly, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!". My own orgasm kept rolling and rolling. Time has no meaning during such an experience. I'm sure it was under a minute, but it felt like an eternity of pleasure that would never end. Sadly, we all came back from the ether that we had entered together, and returned to reality.
RS moaned, "That was absolutely incredible!" and staggered back to fall onto his back on the other, non cum coated bed. His dick was softening as he panted chest heaving. TP and I had both simply collapsed to the floor. Naked from the waist down, I was sticky and sweaty. The room smelled of balls and sweat and cum and I couldn't be happier unless actual pussy was involved! (If only we could include the wives. Yeah right like that could ever fuckin happen! Whatever, I got my boys!)
We took turns showering and got dressed. We left that room a wreck. Lord knows what the poor maid who had to clean that room must have thought when she saw those sheets.
2 comments:
An epic Club meeting! Maybe the maid took a sample home with her to taste later ;-) Another erection-inducing story, Rapper!
Do you, RS and TP plan on more road trips? Let me know if you come to Seattle!
Post a Comment