
TP, RS and I are watching the game together. We plan to watch a cumshot comp and power jerk during halftime. Gotta love the extended halftime show because of The Who. Gives us almost 20 minutes to get our rocks off!
just a guy who enjoys watching porn and jerking off with his friends.
4 comments:
Hope we get a nice write-up on your SB jerkoff session. I will be stunned if you guys will be able polish it off before the second half kickoff. Unless of course you have a nasty porn vid going picture-in-picture during the first half. Then you might be able to splooge just as The Who polishes off their set!
I've gotta squeeze in here somewhere.....
You'd have two great times to dump jizz—pregame and halftime. Hell, afterward would be a great third cumload!
Room for a little one there....lol
Great pic
Post a Comment