
I know I promised a write back in April but I just don't have the desire to be so bothered. Barely any comments, no feedback so whats the fucking point?
Maybe its time to quit.
UPDATE 6/19: Well I have published a few of the comments I've received. Most I have decided not to publish. A few quite honestly pissed me off, saying the blog's stories are the same thing every time and are repetitive (Of course the blog is repetitive. We do the same thing whenever we get together. We watch porn and jerk off together. No more, no less.) Or we should "take it to the next level" and start touching and sucking each other. (I'm sick of it. I and my buds are not gay. We dont want to have sex with each other. We love tits and pussy. We want to touch and stroke OUR dicks not each others.)
I think I'm done.
13 comments:
hey man, love the blog, would love to bate with you online sometime!
damn.. sweet pic.. love the blog. keep it up!
n_truck (yahoo) lets stroke..
would hate to see you go, madd. your stories are always fantastic bate fuel! if your into camming and cumming look me up on YM: JBLANGJR. Hope to see you out there!
dont take ppl's lack of feedback discourage you. more often than not ppl are too lazy as well to post a comment, or afraid to leave a comment on an adult blog for fear of being found out. if your hosting company has a traffic monitor for your site (most do), i would rely on that more than the feedback. anyway, looking forward to the next story!
love stroking to your blog! have jerked with my mate a few times, both married.. thinking of suggesting your kind of arrangement!
I just found your blog! It's kick ass. It made my cock sooo hard as soon as I started reading. I didn't know there were other guys like me who were into these things. Keep up the good work, I want to read some more! Whish I could join you...
Hey man, I love your posts and check for them frequently. It took a lot of guts and effort to keep this blog going! And I get you: you aren't gay! And jerking with a bud to some big tits ain't no thang! I'd say keep it up, but if u gotta roll, I understand. Maybe hit me up at nixon2003abc on YIM! I love to mic to tig ol' bitties!!!
of course straight dudes jerking together is a gay fantasy. but there's a big difference between gay and exhibitionist. don't worry bout the gay dudes there's lots of us exhibitionists out here loving the blog..
You have so much great stuff on here. Dont listen to the negative people they are idiots. Its about tits and ass and pussy. And do not listen to those next level idiots. Your stories and pics r great wish I was a part of the group. Don't stop the stories and photos get so many going. ttzz300 on the yim if u would want to chat.
i check your site weekly for an update, plz dont stop now
please dont quit madd!
i love reading this blog, i check it out every few days for a new update and i love reading back over your past stories, they are great jacking material!
dont let narrow minded people stop you doing what you like to do and sharing your experiences with the rest of us who all really appriciate this blog... and wish that they could be part of your group too!
keep them coming!
As long as you and your buds are happy jacking off together, and not sucking or jacking each other off, I am happy to read your bl;og, and jack off to the pics you post that you guys jack off to.
Keep up the good work, and as always, i look forward to more stories of you adventures, and it is too bad that you don't have them more often and write more entries.
But as I said, I am happy with your blog, and update when you can.
Post a Comment