Friday, August 26, 2011

I wish I came home to my lady and she was like this...


6 comments:

Strokeithardandgood said...

More stories please they always get me stroking hard. ravensfn40 yim if you want to chat

Exploring My Sexuality In LA said...

Are you kidding... thats the first thing I do sometimes when I get home... heheheheee.... my guy has walked in on me many times... but then he joins in. ;-)

Anonymous said...

more stories please dude, would love to join your club!

Anonymous said...

Hope you keep the blog going. Str8 bater dude here also. Love reading your stories about buds getting together to watch porn and stroke just being dudes...

Anonymous said...

You got this one right one. I love coming home to my wife playing with a vibrator and watching porn. Usually, she flips over onto all-fours, and start just dipping the head my dick into her already soaking slit. I just keep dipping in and out, while her vibrator is buzzing away. Once she starts cumming, I slide all the way in, up to my balls, and pound her pussy hard. She is a screamer for sure, and her orgasm generally gets me off too. However, when she's that horny, she doesn't want it in her pussy. Invariably, she flips over onto her back so I can jerk into her mouth and on her face. Masturbating chicks rule!

Wandering Lover said...

Love that my wife masturbates!! She and I often watch a porno together and mutually masturbate. It's so hot to watch how other people masturbate. Yes, ladies, keep masturbating and share your stories more!! Don't be ashamed. :)