
Anyway... Guys have you ever had a jerk so good it ranked up there as one of your best sexual experiences? RS came over to my house about a month ago. We had not jerked our cocks together for longer than I care to remember, so I was really excited to see him. I wont bore you all with the preliminaries and get right to the bedroom... The porn was in the player, the lube was on the nightstand, the cum catcher towel was at the base of the bed. All the room needed was some horny guys with stiff cocks and full balls.
As we entered the room, RS was already unzipping his jeans. He got down to his briefs in record time. I could see his thick dick was already at half mast. He told me his wife hadn't given up the pussy in over a month and he was ready to hit the ceiling with his load he was so backed up. He fairly leapt onto the bed and grabbed the remote. Without another word, I opened my jeans and my cock popped out, tenting my briefs. I lost my pants as he pressed play and the clips started. RS loves anal, DP and girls with toys, so I made a compilation just for him. The first scene was an all girl foursome that was in full swing. As I joined him on the bed, I wanted to start stroking myself immediately, but I didn't want to cum too soon. So I held off by squeezing my balls some. The veins on the underside of my cock bulged out as I softly stroked them. The sensation was keeping my cock twitching as we watched hot big titted sluts perform for our perverted fantasies. The skanks squealed and groaned as they licked and fingered and drilled their sopping cunts. Nipples were sucked on like pacifiers. Assholes were rimmed. A double dildo was put to use.
Both of our cocks were straining at our briefs. I keep readjusting myself. I played the good host and waited for my guest to go first in ripping off his briefs. I wanted to be sure we were on the same page. Another few minutes passed and suddenly RS was clawing at his waistband. He raised his hips and yanked his underwear down and off as if they were on fire. He used one foot to fling them onto the floor; I said "Finally! I'm over here losing my mind wanting to jerk and you're fucking around with the waiting, waiting, waitng!" I stood up and pulled my own underwear off and mock glared at him. He gave me one quick bark of laughter; he knew I wasn't really mad. Now both of our dicks were free and swaying. (We were in the official Jerk Off Club uniform - T shirts, socks and cocks baby!) I lay back down next to my buddy and grabbed the astroglide. I drizzled it onto my palm and handed it over. I lubed my shaft with one quick motion. My whole body reacted as if I plunged into a cool lake. Angels sang! RS felt me shudder and added lube to his turgid pole eagerly. I could clearly see and feel his body react to that first pump. Wrapping his fingers around his cock, RS began moving his hand up and down his shaft as he intently watched the two bitches force the fake cock into their cunts as deeply as possible. One other girl watched, squeezing a boob with one hand as the other bust a move over her clit; she would alternate that with a deep push of her fingers knuckle deep into her bright pink cunt. Finally all of them called out their orgasms one by one. Fake or real I didn't give a shit. It was fucking hot to watch!
We watched for another hour or so, scene after scene. Edging side by side on our backs, our shoulders slightly touching. Our cocks hard, throbbing, swelling as we jerked and stroked. We watched bitches fuck and lick and fuck and suck and fuck and scream and fuck. Hard cocks in their asses and pussies. Cum on their juggs and faces. It was glorious!
Pre-cum oozed continuously from the head of my cock. I used my index finger to catch it and massage it in to that area just below the head of my dick, on the underside, right below the crown. I started jerking myself with a little more force. My free hand reached down and played with my balls. I savored the sensations that were in my cock as I continued stroking, lifting my hips and thrusting forward, fucking the air. From time to time, as I listened to RS's moan, I had to tell him to slow down his stroke a bit, wanting to time myself perfectly. His hand moved slowly now as he felt himself on the edge, hanging there, waiting for that special moment. Another moan and he stroked a bit faster, yes, the feeling was so good as it ran down his cock to his balls. I keep telling myself to slow down. Make it last. But that only works so long. "Dude I am about to lose it. Are you ready?' I panted. RS said "I'm right there with you bro! I'm gonna paint the walls to these bitches! he hissed. “Say the magic words.”
"On your knees. Time for the towel."
We struggled with ourselves as we got into popping position. RS at 8 o'clock, me at 4, the tv at noon.
Now I'm ready to explode. My cock had swelled up bigger than I had ever felt it before, my balls were aching to release their cum. I soon went back to a full-fledged jerk, wrapping my hand around it once again, I let it glide up and down effortlessly. My hand was moving up and down my shaft ever faster. I was reaching the point where I wouldn't be able to stop from ejaculating. Slowly my balls began to tense up closer to my body. I glanced at RS's nuts. They too were stretched taut. Sweat glistened on his forehead as he pounded away. My heart was racing, my breathing ragged. His breathing was getting rushed and it felt like his body was radiating lust. I started stroking faster, and without encouragement, he matched me, stroke for stroke. He looked at me as only one who truly understands the power of a buddy bate can. "Thank you, my brother. Thank you for this." I was mesmerized, in a trance. I didn't know which I wanted more, to cum myself or watch him cum. Once again, the faster my hand went, the faster his fingers moved up and down his rigid cock. The bed was shaking, we were trembling with the effort to hold on just a little longer. make it last just a bit more!
No more words were spoken between us. It was all action. Was it 10 minutes? 10 seconds? Time has little meaning at a time like that. I was inching ever so much closer. Watch him, watch me, watch the screen. Flick, flick, flick, Our eyes tried to take it all in. An absolutely perfect black ass was in the air with a massive cock sliding in and out of it.
"Come on, shoot that load buddy! POP that cock! Cum with me! CUM! CUM! CUM! HERE. IT. CUMS. cumssssss..."as my words trail off, I let my actions speak for me. As the first spurts of ejaculate erupted from my spewing cock, I fell into a fugue state of bliss, wave after wave hitting me, rolling over me, sending me into absolute orbit. I could not seem to stop jacking my cock off as I milked the last drops of my seed onto the towel. I didn't want this feeling to fade but all too soon I came back from seeing the face of God.
His cries of ecstasy escalating to screams of pleasure, RS's whole body was gripped by the force of his orgasm. More and more of his copious liquid shot from his twitching cock, covering the towel with his sticky jism. He panted and groaned, clutching his cock tight, silently begging for this wonderful torture to end, and at the same time, never end. I had heard him grunting, but lost in my own orgasm, it had not registered with me until I felt the first stream of his hot cum splash near my leg. I watched him shoot three more long spurts of thick, white cum spray from his beautiful cock to mix with my load. I marveled at the sheer amount of it, it just wouldn't stop! Peter North would have said "damn." Finally his orgasm dwindled to nothing more than trickles, and he flopped forward, spent in every sense of the word. My nostrils were filled with that most delicious aroma - the scent of cum. It is almost intoxicating. I was sweaty, and exhausted and had never been happier. We both lay there for a long time, catching our collective breaths and smiling at each other.
Keep jerking, my friends.


3 comments:
one of the best entries yet, please keep jerking
Great story...I really enjoyeed the read.
Andy P
and this is why we love you, rapper. no matter how long you are away, your posts always bring us to ejaculation heaven!
Post a Comment