Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I went, I saw, I came


So I was in a chat room the other day, one I frequent whenever the wife is out and I can get my jerk on. It's just a bunch of guys cruising for someone to chat/skype/mic/cam with while they masturbate. Or sometimes to just brag about it, whatever. Anyway, I'm in there reading comments and occasionally posting a link to a pic, when I get DM from a guy who from here on will be referred to as SP.

He saw my nickname Maddrapper and checked my profile - saw I'm from NYC.
Said Hi.
I said Hi.
He said I'm from NYC too. What borough?
I told him.
He said Me too! I'm in "name of neighborhood"
I said I know that area well.
In my head I said "because its mine! what the fuck?! what are the odds of meeting someone in a world wide chat and the guy lives near me? fuck!"
He asked what are you doing. I've been reading your blog, I love it.
I told him thanks, just chatting, wishing one of my buds was free, etc.
He said cool. He was watching some Asian porn and stroking would love to keep chatting with me.

So we did for about 10 mins when I finally confess the reason I know "name of neighborhood" so well is cause I live there too. He told me what block he lives on and I said I live a few mins away from there. So he suggested we meet up. I said cool, he said cool, so I told him I'd meet him on the corner of somewhere and someplace in 20 minutes. I said lets just be clear before hand what was up. I come over, we watch some porn, we jerk together, we nut in front of each other, I leave. No mutual touching, no sucking, nothing but the bate. SP said we want the exact same thing, perfect. We described what we would each be wearing, and he brought up we should have a code of some sort just in case. So since he had been watching Asians all morning, he proposed that when whoever got there 2nd and saw some guy hanging out on the corner he should ask him "can you recommend a Japanese restaurant? to make sure. I lol'led and said "that's some James Bond shit. I love it."

So I called the wife, made up a cover story as to why I was going to be gone for about an hour and headed out. I got there and there was a nice normal looking guy in a t shirt and shorts just hanging around. So I walked up to him and said "Excuse me. Would you happen to know of any Japanese restaurants around here?" "Actually, I do. There's one right down this way. I'll walk you over." I introduced my self by sticking out my hand."Nice to meet you SP" "Nice to meet you Madd. "

We walked to his house. I'm not going to tell you what we talked about. That's between me and him. Suffice to say we have a lot in common and similar tastes and leave it at that.

We got to his place and I did as he asked and took off my shoes as we entered. (as an aside, let me say this -- if you hook up with someone who opens his door to you, to get your jerk on, RESPECT THE HOST! What he says goes. You don't like it, get the fuck out.) He liked to stand as he jacked so I did as well. I told him whatever he wanted was cool. He started the movie he was watching and it was a nice scene of a Japanese? maybe Korean? girl getting double teamed by two guys. To prove I was serious and wasn't fucking around with him. I took off my pants within 2 mins of the clip being on. I also put my hand in my briefs and began rubbing my cock. That seemed to relax him and he did the same in taking off his shorts. Now we were cooking. Two guys getting nice and horny watching a bitch getting eaten out. I told him "I hope you don't mind, but since you didn't mention anything about it, I brought my own lube." He said " That's fine. I don't use anything usually but you go ahead."

We both kept watching and fondling ourselves, both kinda sneaking peeks at each other, to see if the other guy was boned yet. Once I was about half hard (which only took a few minutes, I was so amped from a new jerk off bud) I reached for my lube, squirted some into my hand and lubed up my dick. Inside my shorts at first but then I said in my head "fuck it" and took them off. Now my cock was out and rock hard. nice and shiny from the lube and swaying away. Once again going first helped and SP dropped his briefs too. Good looking dick. He's got me by an inch, so I didn't feel like a pee wee next to him which is all good LMAO.

We really got to work cranking our fucksticks then. We both talked about the slut onscreen getting dicked from behind. For a smaller Asian chick she had a great ass. It swallowed the guys' cock in her tight little butt hole no problem. The other guy in the scene was just standing around and I said to SP he should be shoving his cock in her mouth to quiet her moans. He said yeah we could fuck her better than these guys. That really got me going, to the point I had to release my dick to ease down.

SP asked if I was close and I said yeah but I was going to wait for him. I didn't want to just nut without saying anything, that's just rude. SP said" you can come whenever you want, just aim for the hardwood floor away from the carpet." I insisted I would wait for him so we could cum closer together so as to not make the other one feel awkward. SP smiled and said he was close too. He suggested we nut with the guys onscreen and I told him lets do it.

We both pounded away for the next two minutes. He has a nice steady stroke on the old skin flute. He spread his legs slightly almost a cowboy stance. That let me get a real good look at him so I stared. I love watching a cock shoot. He grunted "I'm bout to cum" and sure enough he started to spray. Seeing the cum fly made me lose my rhythm and I actually moved away from the edge of cumming for a few seconds I was so engrossed in watching him pop. Such a fucking turn on. As he was still dripping cum, I went full speed on my cock. I arched my back and showed my dick to him proudly and I let my cum out. I had warned him I was a moaner and moaned my way through a really great nut. My cum splattered all onto the floor and a paper towel I had put down. I heard him say "nice. nice load man" as I pumped the jism.

We both stood there panting for few secs, enjoying the afterglow. He handed me another paper towel and I wiped up my softening cock and the semen all over that I had missed getting on the one I had lain on the floor. Then I put my briefs and pants back on. So did he. I went to put my shoes on while he stood there. I stood up and shook his hand a said "Was really nice to meet you. Thanks for the Japanese lunch recommendation." He laughed and said it was nice to meet me too. Then he opened the door for me and I headed out into the afternoon sunshine with a bounce in my step.

And that, my fellow jerkers, is why I say keep trying to find a jerk off bud of your own. I know its hard, and there is some luck involved, but dammit the joy of popping a hot one with a fellow porn lover in person makes the jerk so much better. It can happen.

Keep jerkin'

M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great story man, keep it up. Trying to find a JO bud of my own...

DP_LOVER said...

great story once again, i get so turned on reading it.

could you disclose the name of the chat room you use?

Anonymous said...

any new stories bruh?