Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby I'm back!


When we last left our heroes, it was April. Frost was on the ground but it was warm and sweaty inside the Clubhouse....

Otherwise known as my bedroom.

TP was prompt that day. We both had the day off so we had planned for a good 4hr+ jerk fest, far more than the 2 hour window we usually schedule for ourselves. It was a delight to watch an entire movie without even taking our clothes off. It really built up the horniness to a high degree seeing all the fucking without the need to rush. we enjoyed this flick: Five awesome scenes of bitches taking hard dick in their asses and loads all over. Funny thing is the cover girls were only in one scene, but a great scene it was. Over an hour's worth of watching hard fucking without jerking had both of us constantly tugging at our jeans to give our swollen rods room to move. There was a lot of squirming and stretching of legs on the couch. I was going up and down in my pants with every scene like a groundhog on Feb 2 looking for his shadow, except it was inches of hard cock!

Anyway after that ended we got down to business. We adjourned to the bedroom to get off. TP spread the cum catcher towel at the foot of the bed for me. I put in one of my compilation DVDs I make of various scenes and we both stripped down to our underwear and stretched out on the bed. My briefs had a wet spot from the pre-cum I had leaked from getting hard and soft all those times during the 1st movie. They were light grey and there was a dark grey spot about the size of a quarter right in front of them. It was sticky and was rubbing against the head of my dick; it felt kinda good, definitely nasty. My fingers seemed to be moving of their own accord to my aching prick. The head of my dick was now slick with pre-cum and I was rubbing my hand around the head very slowly and lightly, sending electric waves of pleasure throughout my body. TP's underwear was black so I really couldn't see if he had the same. Over the years we have jerked off together, I have come to recognize the smell of our different cum. I breathed in deeply, pulling the funk in the room into my lungs. I could smell his now. He was, or at least had, leaked into his pants a great deal of pre-cum as well. We watched for another 50 or 60 minutes; about 3 or 4 scenes of various tits, ass and pussy, ah heaven.

Then a scene came on starring Carmen Hayes, Cherokke D'Ass and Lexi Cruz:
Seeing those phat asses made TP and I rip off our briefs as if they were on fire. After the mad scramble, we were in the official Club uniform - t shirts, socks and cocks baby!

TP grabbed the bottle of Astroglide and offered to do the honors. I placed my hands at the base of my penis and held him up proudly. TP popped the top and squirted the cool lube right on the tip of my cock. Upon contact, tremors of pleasure spread out wards from my cock throughout my body. Lube flowed down and around like lava down the sides of a volcano. My back arched on the bed as I began playing with it. I held my fist steady and thrust my hips, shoving my slick cock up and down. I gave my dick nice long top to bottom strokes with one hand and gave my head a good rubbing with my full fist. TP watched and smiled at the effect adding lube gave me. That is not a JO buddy, dear readers, that is a best friend.


I could not do less for him. Reluctantly I let my cock go. It felt so good I didn't want to stop, but I needed to set up TP. I took the bottle from him and waved him onto his back. His dick was hard but laying back against his stomach. I could see the engorged vein that ran the length from slit to ball sack that disappeared into the nest of his pubic hair. I smiled and laid a trail of astroglide right along it. I saw his dick react as I heard his sharp intake of breath. It jumped at first then rose slowly. TP took it in his hand and began to work it up and down. His cock was fully awake now, the feeling of his hand moving up and down the shaft was doing its job. The muscles in his right arm swelled and shrank as he pumped his cock slowly and firmly. I placed the bottle down between us for reapplying and grabbed my granite hard shaft and joined him.

By now three lucky bastards had joined the three bitches and one started fucking one from behind while the other two was getting sucked on.

TP was shaking beside me as he jerked. I could feel he was getting close to cumming, the sperm was churning in his balls, wanting release. He changed to a one hand long slow stoke on his dick. His toes were curling, and if he kept stroking he would cum real soon. I scolded him. "Power down dammit. let go. Don't you fucking cum with out me." I was working my dick too, but didn't want to cum until the sluts onscreen got blasted, that's how we always get down. A grunt and a grimace later TP released. He let go of his dick and breathed deep as his hard on pulsated. He had taken himself to the brink of orgasm and held back. His glistening shaft quivered and shook, as his chest heaved. "Thanks. Wasn't going to stop I was so in the zone. Without you it was a wrap." That's what jerk off buds are for.

All three bitches were getting dicked down well:




We got on our knees for the grand finale. With the screen at 12 o clock, we took position at 8 for him and 4 for me. We could see the pussies get pounded and watch each other to time our cumshots together. The pleasure was almost unbearable. It was the most amazing feeling for us. The slow stroking made us come alive together. TP whispered that his cock felt on fire. I started to quicken my jerking, my hips thrusting with a mind of their own. "Oh god! Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!. TP chanted as a litany of sex as a guy pounded his cock into her cunt.

We watched the cumshots start:



Seeing the guys pop put TP and I into power jerk mode and our hands began to blur on our rods. We grinned and laughed at each other as we abused ourselves to the moans from the tv. Sweat beaded on my brow as I felt the orgasm build and build. It was like a power meter of pleasure that filled in mere seconds! We both gutterally burst out "Fuuuuuckkk!" as we came.

I'm not sure who came first but it was in seconds of each other (Hurray for years of practice!) Like an explosion my climax hit me. I felt the first salvo of cum splat onto the towel, and the backspray onto my thighs, followed by three, four, five more, I lost count. Each stream hitting lower and lower until the last barely escaped the opening and dripped down my fist onto my wrist.

TP yelled as his orgasm started to build. It built deep inside where he never felt it start before. Soon it seemed to take over his whole body. His fist was iron wrapped on the shaft; his fingers locked around his hard dick, he stroked himself, his body convulsing. He was screaming to the gods as he came. And he came all over. He unleashed an absolute torrent of semen. Jet after jet of thick cream. While the waves of climax hit he begged me to keep pumping with him. "get it all get it all get it all!!! Eyes fever bright he jerked and jerked, wringing every last drop of cum from himself. I happily complied, never stopping my jerk as I charged through the wall of sexual climax with him.

We watched each other squeeze all the cum from our cocks and balls. Shaking, quivering and trembling we came down from the clouds of ecstasy. For a few minutes, no sound could be heard but the sound of our heavy breathing. We were both spent, figuratively and literally. Cum was everywhere and I couldn't be happier. Another soul shattering orgasm had been achieved with one of my Club buds.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice story, love to read about this stuff.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for staying on here and posting. Nothing like strokin to Carmen Hayes and that ass so hot. Im glad you didnt let those idiots get to you and you decided to still post. I just wish I could join the club. I picked up some glide after reading this story and it feels so good. im on yim
dtlions300 if you want to chat at all. That ass looks so good in that first picture.

whiteboy said...

that's why we love you madd. you are able to take us down paths no normal masturbator can travel. you are indeed the white rabbit for our wonderland!

Anonymous said...

Man that glide feels so freaking good thanks for writing about it. i used it two times today to that first hot ass that u posted on the top. dtlions 300 yim if u or anyone else from here wants to chat. I can't get enough of your stories and your group sounds so fun the deatails you give are awesome

Anonymous said...

Oh fuck man, I am jackin my cock so much as I am reading this! HOT HOT HOT -- so erotic knowing your buds are doin it the same as you as we feel what makes us men!

Anonymous said...

back and better than ever!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, baby. That was super hot. I love hearing about you and your buds rubbin' it out. I share your technique when I'm jerkin. I always like to wait until the girls on screen have taken loads from their partner. My favorite scenes are when the girls have taken all the cum from their co-stars, sometimes even moved on to the guy holding the camera, and then they crawl toward the camera looking slutty and cum covered, asking the audience if they want to add some more. Of course, I'm happy to oblige.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

If you could git-off HeeHee this whorizontal earth, you'd see what's beyond the clouds. God bless you, brudda.

onan_mann said...

Cool!... Glad you guys enjoyed a good jerk session. I just called my bud and told him to check out your site. We are having a session with our other JO bud tomorrow.. It will be a porn fest at his place. I'm bringing the beers and some DVD's

TP sounds like he's a great bud for you. Lucky to have such good buds!