Saturday, April 18, 2009

all's quiet on the wristing front...

No new Club meetings to report, my friends. Been over a month since I have been able to coordinate a buddy jerk with TP or RS. I hope to get one in soon, I need my wingmen to edge properly. I'm so weak by myself LOL, can only work my cock for 10 or 15 minutes before I have to let go and let the cum flow.

Here's a nice pic I nutted too last night. Hope you all like it too.
God, I wish I was there to stroke off and nut on those sluts. Even if they were true dykes who didn't want dick I wouldn't care as long as I got to watch and smell their hot pussy juices. That bitch in the middle looks like shes having a nice cum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm there! i'll bring the juice boxes

even if it's just to watch, i'd never miss a lez trio...

whiteboy said...

Love it with two girls tag-team on another. Wish we could hear the middle girl's moans. Get my precum flowing big time!