Monday, April 6, 2009

hands free finale

So I called.

Black 9 " Sup yo? Glad to finally hear from you."
maddrapper "Yeah. How you doin'?"
Black 9 "I'm good. We gonna do this?"
maddrapper " Hell yeah. My cock is out and half hard. how about you?"
Black 9 "Not yet. I just got started. What are you looking at?"

I told him I was watching a clip of a woman giving hand jobs. He asked where and I sent him the link. (we were both still online in the chat room while we were talking.) He was surprised that it was a download and I explained that it was almost 16 minutes long. He started the download and we talked as we waited.

Black9 “ Your blog is the shit, son. Every thing you post gets me brick.”
maddrapper “Thanks. I enjoy doing the things you read about believe me” I laughed.

I was softly rubbing my balls as we spoke. His disembodied voice was so different than the usual jerking I had with my buds being in the room with me. But, I have to admit it was a huge turn on to think that there was another guy out there that felt the same way as me. My cock was slowly getting engorged on blood flowing into it. I used only the tip of one finger, rubbing gently, coaxing, stimulating and my cock responded in a deeply pleasing way. I stroked it from root to top with the palm of my hand. My rod bobbed and strained and I felt the need for release increase .The pounding of my veins made it grow and swell to its full state as I listened to Black9 talk about how much he enjoyed beating his meat.

It took only a few minutes for the download to be finished but to my aching cock it felt like hours. I was already ready to burst and we hadn't even gotten started yet! Black9 took a few seconds to get his movie cued up, but in short order it started.

maddrapper “ She is some bitch who gives guys hand jobs. 50 of them are put together in this clip. Shes got some huge tits doesn't she?” I asked.
Black9 “damn son, those tits are nice!” he replied.

Was that the sound of a hand sliding on a cock, or was it wishful thinking on my part? It took a little juggling on both of our parts, but eventually were got the clips synchronized. We spent the time jerking and talking about the lucky bastards getting such quality stroking from this big knockered babe. We also remarked about the size of the load she was coaxing out of the various guys.

maddrapper “ you know I like watching other guys cum right? You read my blog. This kind of video gets me so fucking hard its insane” I told Black9 as another guys load oozed out of his shaft all over her tits. “its funny. So many guys talking about seeing guys cum is gay shit. But some of the best selling videos are cum shot comps! Nothing but close ups of cocks firing on bitches faces and shit. What the fuck? Admit its a turn on and keep it movin' ya know?”

Black9 “ I know man. It's crazy. It's just too bad you can't do this with any guy ya know? My wife sure as fuck wouldn't understand this shit. She would fucking flip if she knew about this. Its just a guy thing. We love watching porn and jerking it.”

maddrapper “EXACTLY! We can watch sports together and we all watch porn and masturbate. Is it such a big fucking deal to take it to the next level and just fuckin' get off in front of each other? Why the fuck do I have to act like I'm not turned on watching some girl get drilled in her ass? Lemme get that nut I would get if you weren't here. Shit.”

We watched in panting silence together. An occasional moan or sharp intake of breath were the only sounds. I imagined that his hand moved up and down, obeying the deep, basic urge which drove him on, up and down, pumping his straining, aching cock. I continued to stroke, rub, wring, caress my swollen balls and rigid, quivering cock. I was in deep need of release but at the same time dreading it. Knowing that when my orgasm hit, it would be glorious but fleeting. At about the 13 minute mark a second woman was on screen; she jerked a cock while the star watched and rubbed the lucky bastards balls. Her large tits were shiny with sweat or oil I an unsure. What I am sure of is the cum that shot out and landed on those puppies. Enough came out to drip off of her nipple. I almost lost it right there! Black9 let out a soft “dammmmmnnnnn”as it happened. All to quickly the clip ended with the last guy popping so high into the air, we both laughed. Which was a good thing because it allowed us both to come down off of the edge.

maddrapper “so was I lyin'? That clip is crazy hot right?”
Black9 “ Yo son, I'm not gonna front. A coupla times I almost lost it. My shit is brick.”
maddrapper” then I got one I know you're gonna love. No way will we get through this one.”

So, I sent him another link. This time it was easier to stream it in a window then download it. Once again we got it cued up so we were watching at about the same time. It was called “Ava Devine & Francesca Le – It takes a Whore” Well these whores took it all right! This clip involved the 2 sluts going down on about 8 or 9 guys. An incredible dick sucking party! We weren't invited but we were definitely going to “cum along” with them! The two cock hungry bitches acted like dicks were food and they were fucking starving! Such hunger for dick was inspiring! My dick couldn't stop throbbing in my hand as they slurped every hard rod shoved in their mouths. Every time they turned their heads, another dick was ready to be swallowed. Black9 loved it. He kept encouraging the bitches to take it all. Within minutes Black9 and I were both trembling with the exertion to NOT cum. Well, I was trembling. I didn't know about him but I could imagine. I told him to just let me know and I would be able to bust whenever he said. He told me it wouldn't be long. I wish I could tell you how long we lasted. I honestly don't know. My concentration was on the flesh on my monitor and the sound coming from my phone. I strained to hear any sounds coming from my new phone bone friend. I so wished he was next to me so I could see his enjoyment of the porn and the jerk. That is what I created the Club for.

Black9 “Im ready. You ready?”

Fuck yeah! He didn't have to tell me twice. I stood up and said "Pound it bro! Get that nut!” I had my cum catcher towel spread across my keyboard and WENT TO TOWN ON MY DICK! In the clip I saw one of the guys start to shoot all over one of the whores faces as he aimed for her wipe open mouth and that was it for me. I told Black9 “ I”M CUMMING, MAN!!!!”and stream after stream of my hot, white, sticky semen shot from my quivering penis onto my desk. My chest heaved with the effort as I pumped and pumped the liquid essence of pleasure out of the head of my prick. I saw stars and heard nothing but white noise. Thank god I put the towel down or my keyboard would have been ruined. I hadn't cum that hard from jerking since the last time TP and I had gotten together. I heard Black9 only faintly. I don't know if he was a quiet cummer of if he dropped the phone (LOL!) but after he was done, his voice came back at normal volume.

Black9 “that was fucking great yo. My legs are covered!” he laughed. “ I gotta clean up”
maddrapper “me too. That was fun. We have to do it again some day.”
Black9 “ yeah no doubt. I'm going to go take a shower. I'll talk to you later. “

With that he hung up. I sat there for a minute, gazing at the huge load of cum, glistening on the towel. Some spots had already soaked in to join the tapestry of past jerking trysts. I too went to clean myself up, already thinking of how to tell my buds about it. Maybe the Club should expand via the telephone with others? What do you all think?

Until next time

Maddrapper

(PS any one who is interested in the clips we jerked to send me an email here with the header “I want to jerk too!” Anyone who doesn't comply will be responded to with no link. My porn, my rules.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too hot! I've done some online chat masturbation, but have never done the phone thing.

I would love watch the same vid as someone else and get off!