Monday, July 26, 2010

Aria FTW



I've shot more nuts to Aria than any other non HC adult model. (Shes only done a few fisting, toy insertion and SC lesbian clips as far as I know.) If she ever did a true sex scene I would need an IV to restore all the fluid I'd lose over the following days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now this does indeed look like prime jerking off material.
Got any links to her pics and vids?
Would love to see more of her so I can deplete my sperminal fluid level too.
As I have said before, if I lived in your neck of the woods, I would love to join you on one of your jerk sessions, they sound like they would be a blast to join in on.

Old Bob said...

I love Aria too! I've never seen her having M/F sex. Always F/F or solo.

Onan, this link should work: http://www.ariagiovanninude.com/penthousepet/member.html