Monday, September 20, 2010

Nothing to write about

I know I haven't kept up with this blog, but the sad truth is it has been over 2 months with out getting together with RS, TP or even a random JO bud. Can't tell a story about what hasn't taken place. Far more often than I would care to admit, I've made plans with the buds and something has come up at the last minute that interferes with alone time. Damn wives, damn jobs. When it happens again, I'll let you all know. In the meantime, I jerk off everyday to movies and pics like below.


You only get to fuck four of them before you pass out. Which four? My choices are - in order - 2,8,6 and 4.

Until the next Club meeting....keep jerking, my friends.

16 comments:

King Priam said...

6, 8, 14, and 2
x

whiteboy said...

6, 12, 2, and 1. If I'm still conscious after that, whoever gets to my cock first!

Anonymous said...

2, 6, 11 and 12! Way hot.


BBW ADDICT

Anonymous said...

2, 8, 9 and 14

Whackitgood said...

1, 5, 12, 4, 6, 9. I sent you an email. Your blog is great

Anonymous said...

12,6,2,5, and if I were still capable of it, I would start to do the rest, but then that would definately be the next day once my cock were to recover for another round of jackin'.
If I lived in your neck of the woods, I would love to cum over so we could jack together whenyour other buds can't seem to cum over.

Anonymous said...

2,5,9,14
the other ones would be there for you guys to drench them all at the same time when we are done :)

SheenV said...

I'd go for 7, 9, 10, and 14!

Anonymous said...

6, 2, 8, 14

Anonymous said...

1, 5, 11, 14

Mark cum for you said...

2,4,6 and 10

bareback writer said...

For me it would be 11,14,16,6 and in that order. Of course, I would have to spend a great deal of time with #11 so the other 3 will just have to wait their turn!

Lil Dky said...

2,5,6,8

NerdBoi said...

In order:
5 (one hell of a bush!!)
12 (tits + bush ftw!)
2
6 (full package serious win!

curiousbored1298 said...

Mine would be 4,6,13,15. As I pass out, I would let out a triumphant roar. That sunday I would go to church and put money in the collection plate as a thank you to whatever higher power granted me the chance to fuck four hot women in a row.

Anonymous said...

Instead of four, I'll just enjoy twice as much time with take 2 and 11! oh man.... :-0