Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sweet release

I am happy to report to you all my fellow jerkers that TP and I got busy with our bad selves last week. Write up to come in the coming days or weeks depending on how much encouragement I get from you all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please lets hear about it. Can I email you

whiteboy said...

Words cannot describe how much I look forward to each and every one of your stories. A true jerkoff god in every respect, you must write sooner rather than later. Anything else would be criminal to us helpless pervo jerkoffs out here!

Anonymous said...

Always looking forward to your posts, however sparse they are.
Love to be able to join you one day for a jerk off session.

Unknown said...

Where are you located? Los Anglels here. Look for me on Yahoo's Messenger, masslesspartycle

nick_fury7 said...

Hey I just found this site and added you to my Yahoo. My name is nick_fury7. This is a great site you have. You're a very good story teller.

Anonymous said...

hey dude...just found out your blog...thank god!!!! how did u guys start out this j/o club..would love to be a part of something like that were i live...too many damn prudes, though...

Anonymous said...

we are all anxiously awaiting your nxt story. your past ones have helped me blow off several nuts!