just a guy who enjoys watching porn and jerking off with his friends.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
The pic I nutted to today is....
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hot damn!! Now tha is one hell of a nice trio of sweet looking ladies to pull out one's meat and jack off. Can't wait til wifey goes out, as my cock will be in hand, sliding up and down while looking at these three lovelies.
Okay, this photo definitely attracted the attention of a certain body part! Being one picky masturbator, I will choose the middle lovely thing in this photo as part of todays masturbation fodder. Were it not for the body art on #'s one and three, I might well prefer once of them instead. The smaller breasts on #1 have a profound effect on me and that lovely landing strip on #3 has a very hardening effect on me as well.
4 comments:
Hot damn!!
Now tha is one hell of a nice trio of sweet looking ladies to pull out one's meat and jack off.
Can't wait til wifey goes out, as my cock will be in hand, sliding up and down while looking at these three lovelies.
NICE FIND!! I wonder what the back story is behind this pic. Anyway, my cock is telling me its time lol.
Good choice!
Okay, this photo definitely attracted the attention of a certain body part! Being one picky masturbator, I will choose the middle lovely thing in this photo as part of todays masturbation fodder. Were it not for the body art on #'s one and three, I might well prefer once of them instead. The smaller breasts on #1 have a profound effect on me and that lovely landing strip on #3 has a very hardening effect on me as well.
Post a Comment