
I know some of my blog readers want me and TP and/or RS to as they put it "take things to the next level" and start jerking and sucking each other off. Well, sorry to ruin your fantasies but it ain't gonna happen. We just aren't interested in having sex with each other (or any man for that matter). We love looking at pussy and jerking together. Its the sight of another man beating his cock, the seeing the cum fly, being watched, knowing how good it feels to have your cock in your hand - that's whats gets us off. Not touching each others dicks, touching our own. If you're out there waiting for a post with "and then I took his cock in my mouth", you're gonna be waiting a lifetime.
2 comments:
Its those reasons I don't go after a jo bud. They all seem to want me to jerk them off with my tongue =/
well, im not gonna lie, I was waiting for that.
interesting, cause for me, its also the sight of another guy is being hard watching the same thing as I do, and shooting a big, white load, but I would help him finish, though Im totally not attracted to a mans bady, except his cock.
Im still gonna read you though, you are awesome.
Post a Comment